Published by Entangled Teen
Published on November 1st, 2016
Genre: YA Science Fiction
Jump dimensions. Find the bad guy. Don’t fall in love.
Nobody said being the daughter of an army general was easy. But when her dad sends a teenage subordinate to babysit her while he’s away? That’s taking it a step too far.
Cade, as beautiful as he is deadly, watches Kori with more than just interest. He looks at her like he knows her very soul. And when he saves her from a seemingly random attack, well, that’s when things get weird.
Turns out, Kori’s dad isn’t just an army general—he’s the head of a secret government project that has invented a way to travel between parallel dimensions. Dimensions where there are infinite Koris, infinite Cades…and apparently, on every other Earth, they’re madly in love.
Falling for a soldier is the last thing on Kori’s mind. Especially when she finds herself in a deadly crossfire, and someone from another Earth is hell-bent on revenge…
One mistake can change everything. Ashlyn Calvert finds that out the hard way when a bad decision leads to the death of her best friend, Noah Anderson.
Only Noah isn’t really gone. Thanks to his parents’ company, the Infinity Division, there is a version of him skipping from one dimension to another, set on revenge for the death of his sister, Kori. When a chance encounter brings him face-to-face with Ash, he’s determined to resist the magnetic pull he’s felt for her time and time again. Because falling for Ash puts his mission—and their lives—in danger.
But there’s more going on in Ash’s alternate universe than either of them knows: a mysterious project called Omega. A conspiracy spanning multiple Earths and revolving around none other than Ash. Its creators would do anything to keep Omega secret…
As a writer, I think it goes without saying that I LOVE books. I’m not tied down to a specific genre. My love spans most of them. But, I do have my favorites. Here’s my list of top ten MUST READS (in no particular order).
- Watership Down by Richard Adams – This one is a classic and I think everyone should read it (at least once, but probably multiple times).
- Frisby and the Rats of NIMH by Robert C. O’Brien – Same goes for this one.
- The Heavenly Horse from the Outermost West by Mary Stanton – If you love fantasy and horses with action and a bit of romance sprinkled in, then this is for you.
- Nightlife by Rob Thurman – Cal Leandros is such an amazingly complicated character. This is one I can read a million times and never tire of.
- Bitten by Kelley Armstrong – Another one I can read a million times. Clayton Danvers and Elena Michaels are my TOP fave fictional couple of all time.
- The Stand by Stephen King – My husband makes fun of me for this one. Sure, it does run a little long and tends to be a bit wordy in places, but I love it all the same.
- Living Dead Girl by Elizabeth Scott – There’s really nothing else to say about this one except YOU MUST READ IT. All the feels, guys…
- The Vampire Diaries series by L.J. Smith (the original 4) – L.J. Smith was a huge factor in shaping my love of books. The first four books in the series (you know, the ones SHE WROTE) are fantastic.
- ANY BOOK by S.E. Hinton – Another top notch lady who was a big part of shaping my literary world. I’ve read all her books dozens of time and can’t imagine ever getting bored with them, no matter my age.
- The Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling – This one is probably on a lot of people’s list. Rowling captured me with that first book, the beautiful imagery and sheer imagination, and never let go. Here’s hoping we get more from the Wizarding world in the future!
“Maybe you used to be better at it?” I prodded. “I mean, you probably don’t get a lot of time to date while skipping all over creation, right? Maybe you’re just out of practice?”
“I’m not out of practice.” He seethed.
“It’s okay! It’s nothing to be ashamed of—”
For the second time since we’d met, he assaulted me. One second I was having the time of my life pushing his buttons—ridiculously easy to do—the next I was against the wall, Noah’s body covering mine. His lips moved furiously, scorchingly hot and with a level of passion I’d never felt before. His tongue slipped between my lips and despite having told other guys that I hated that, I melted, reveling in the millions of electrical tingles the action sent shooting through my body.
His hands gripped my head on either side. No roaming, no exploration. Somehow it made the whole thing hotter. Like he couldn’t bear to release me in fear that I’d move. That I’d get away and he’d have to stop.
And stop? No. That was a dirty word. A softly whispered sin in the darkest corners of the earth. Stopping this would be a crime of the highest caliber.
Except he did. Stop, that was.
He pulled away just far enough to look me in the eye, not yet letting go of my head. With an extremely satisfied tilt of his lip, he said, “Decent my ass.”