NOTE: Due to the overwhelming number of requests that The Book Beacon receives, we are currently accepting a limited amount of books for review. We are grateful to get so many requests, but must be very selective at this time .
Please read the following details before submitting your request:
Book Formats: The Book Beacon will accept e-books, ARCs, galleys and hard copies (paperback or hardcover). Book must be finished and published to be considered.
Review Requests: Requests must include the following information: genre of title, brief synopsis of book and a link to your website or your Amazon, Barnes & Noble and/or Goodreads page. The Book Beacon will contact you via email if your title has been selected.
- Contemporary & Historical Romance
- Paranormal & Epic/Urban Fantasy
- Teen & Young Adult
- New Adult
- Science Fiction
The Book Beacon does not review:
- Non-Fiction, Autobiographies, Biographies & Memoirs
- Social & Political Commentary
- GLBT Romance
About Reviews: This blog was designed to share titles that we enjoy with our readers. The purpose of The Book Beacon is to spread the word when we like a book, not offer a professional literary critique.
- Honest Opinions
- Spoiler-free commentary
- Review will be posted on our blog, Goodreads, Amazon and Barnes & Noble websites
- Links to the review will be posted on Facebook and Twitter
- Respect for Authors: no selling/sharing of ARCs or copyright infringement
Promotional Posts: It would be an honor to participate in interviews, giveaways, guests posts and blog tours. The Book Beacon may decline an invitation for promotional support if our book review was not favorable.
Requests and questions can be sent